Prysmian BICON Flexo Track Circuit Cable Assemblies Design:
- Flexo track circuit leads deliver cost savings in signalling installation and maintenance projects, by providing factory tested quality assurance whilst slashing installation times.
- Single core cables supplied with a factory moulded termination at one or both ends.
- Terminations moulded in neoprene provide excellent vibration protection for the electrical connection.
- Designed to hug the rail web tightly, track circuit lead fixings are at 76mm centers and are designed for use with the rail industry standard taper pin.
- Track circuit leads have twin connections, providing fail safe, long term reliability.
- All products can be supplied in non standard, project specified lengths if required.
- Quality Assurance: A 100% tested regime is rigorously employed. Every lead is electrically tested at the factory.
Prysmian BICON Flexo Track Circuit Cable Assemblies Applications:
- Track Circuit (Conventional): Catered for with the 2.5mm2 C1 and 2.5mm2 E1 type leads.
- Track Circuit (Joint-less): Such as ‘Aster’ and ‘Tl21’ are catered for with the 35mm2 C1 and 70mm2 leads.
- Rail Bonding (Yellow): Catered for with the 35mm2 leads identified by yellow sleeving.
- Rail Bonding (Stud Connections): Catered for with the 2.5mm2 C1 leads.
Prysmian BICON Flexo Rail Products & Modular Power Systems specialist Products
The FLEXO product portfolio is wide ranging and varied, each design having its origins in the need to meet a particular customer requirement. Many are now “standard” solutions to certain connection applications and include:
- Track Circuit Cable Assemblies
- Trackside Disconnect Boxes
- Detection System Cable Assemblies
- Points Heating System
- Vehicle Couplers & Battery Charging Leads
- Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems (Cable systems for tunnel lighting)
- Point Machine Coupler System
|Prysmian Part No||PADS Cat. No||Prysmian Part No||PADS Cat. No|
For Additional Information on Part Numbers mentioned above Download PDF Files. Quality Assurance, Approvals, Reputation and Lead Details are also available.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929