Prysmian BICON Flexo Vehicle Couplers & Battery Charging Leads are manufactured from highly flexible neoprene rubber that is fully vulcanized to the cables. They are extremely robust and able to withstand the very roughest treatment.
- Wagon coupler for use in the lighting circuits on ballast wagons. The design is totally waterproof and resistant to the abrasive dust associated with ballasting.
- Battery charging leads for use with all types of locomotives, diesel multiple units, and locomotive hauled coaching stock.
- Both types of lead are highly resistant to any damage that might be caused by vehicle uncoupling with the cables still connected.
Prysmian BICON Flexo Vehicle Couplers & Battery Charging Leads – Applications
- Vehicle Couplers:
– RCH Couplers (push-pull train control)
– Wagon Couplers
- Battery Charging Leads:
– Catered for with 2 pole and 3 pole systems
Prysmian BICON Flexo Rail Products & Modular Power Systems Specialist Products
The FLEXO product portfolio is wide ranging and varied, each design having its origins in the need to meet a particular customer requirement. Many are now “standard” solutions to certain connection applications and include:
- Track Circuit Cable Assemblies
- Trackside Disconnect Boxes
- Detection System Cable Assemblies
- Points Heating System
- Vehicle Couplers & Battery Charging Leads
- Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems (Cable systems for tunnel lighting)
- Point Machine Coupler System
Download PDF file for additional information, Quality Assurance, Approvals, Reputation and Selection Tables.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier