Prysmian BICON Flexo Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems
Prysmian BICON Flexo Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems are an innovative ‘plug & socket’ installation solution for power cable circuits. Typical applications are emergency lighting circuits in underground rail and road tunnels.
- The system objective is to significantly reduce the costly on-site electrical installation work traditionally necessary during infrastructure projects.
- This is achieved by delivering to site factory prepared cable harnesses. Ready for immediate installation, each harness is supplied with socket outlets located at customer specified positions.
- Commissioning of electrical equipment becomes a simple ‘plug & socket’ connection exercise.
- Every application is potentially unique and Prysmian engineers work with customers to design a system tailored to meet exact requirements. Continuous technical support is provided from design right through to
Prysmian BICON Flexo Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems – Features & Benefits
- LSOH system.
- Increased quality assurance and circuit reliability compared to traditional on-site termination.
- Speed of installation – typically 250m can be installed in 90 minutes.
- Reduction in on-site inventory of glands and junction boxes.
- Simple management of phase loading.
- ‘Plug & socket’ connection demands reduced skill level compared to traditional termination.
- Maintenance simplified by ease of appliance isolation and commissioning.
Prysmian BICON Rail & Modular Power Specialist Products
The FLEXO product portfolio is wide ranging and varied, each design having its origins in the need to meet a particular customer requirement. Many are now “standard” solutions to certain connection applications and include:
- Track Circuit Cable Assemblies
- Trackside Disconnect Boxes
- Detection System Cable Assemblies
- Points Heating System
- Vehicle Couplers & Battery Charging Leads
- Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems (Cable systems for tunnel lighting)
- Point Machine Coupler System
Download PDF file for additional information, Quality Assurance, Approvals, Reputation and Selection Tables.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier