Prysmian BICON Flexo Detection System Cable Assemblies Design:
- Flexo detection system cable assemblies offer a fast fit, pre-terminated connection, for trackside detection systems (such as clamplock point detectors).
- Factory moulded palms at one or both ends of the cable.
- Key benefits are speed, reliability and high quality.
- Nickel plated, brass eyelets are terminated to each core and encapsulated in neoprene, ensuring good electrical connection and resistance to corrosion.
- The neoprene moulding is fully vulcanised to the cable sheath providing a waterproof seal with excellent strain relief.
- Excellent inherent flexibility enables mouldings to pass through restrictions such as glands.
- Excellent resistance to vibration degradation.
- Low smoke, zero halogen cable option available.
Prysmian BICON Flexo Detection System Cable Assemblies Applications:
Designed for use on detection circuits for various types of points switching mechanisms and other systems.
- Clamplock detector: Catered for with the 4 core, 2.5mm2 C2 type leads.
- 12 Core Signalling Systems: Catered for with the 12 core, 2.5mm2 C2 type leads.
- Level Crossing Treadle Leads: Catered for with the 7 core, 2.5mm2 C2 type leads and 6 core CT451 cable (when supplied with SILEC connector).
Prysmian BICON Flexo Rail Products & Modular Power Systems specialist Products
The FLEXO product portfolio is wide ranging and varied, each design having its origins in the need to meet a particular customer requirement. Many are now “standard” solutions to certain connection applications and include:
- Track Circuit Cable Assemblies
- Trackside Disconnect Boxes
- Detection System Cable Assemblies
- Points Heating System
- Vehicle Couplers & Battery Charging Leads
- Fire Resistant Modular Power Systems (Cable systems for tunnel lighting)
- Point Machine Coupler System
|Prysmian Part No||PADS Cat. No||Prysmian Part No||PADS Cat. No|
For Additional Information on Part Numbers mentioned above Download PDF Files. Quality Assurance, Approvals, Reputation, Selection Tables.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929