Preinsulated Terminals & Connectors
Preinsulated Terminals & Connectors are electrolytically tinned for maximum corrosion protection and their features include EasyEntry and Insulation. Preins Ring, fork and pin connectors and terminals are manufactured of high grade copper and receptacles from brass or tin-bronze. Preinsulated lugs manufactured by Elpress, Prysmian and more.
Elpress Pre-Insulated Through Connectors with heat shrink insulation (0.5-6mm²)
- Elpress Pre-Insulated Through Connectors with heat shrink insulation (0.5-6mm²) are made of Cu - tin plated (A1535SKW, A2535SKW, A4650SKW).
Elpress Pre-Insulated Parallel Through Connectors (0.5-6mm²)
- Elpress Pre-Insulated Parallel Through Connectors - Halogen Free (0.5-6mm²) are made of high grade cu. (A1515PSK, A2517PSK, A4634PSK)
Elpress Pre-Insulated Receptacles Rolled Type (0.1-6mm²)
- Elpress Pre-Insulated Receptacles - Halogen Free (0.1-6mm²) are made of brass or tin bronze - tin plated & brazed necks (A1507FLS, A2507FLS).
Elpress Pre-Insulated Fully Insulated Receptacles Rolled Type (0.5-6mm²)
- Elpress Pre-Insulated Receptacles (Fully Insulated) - Halogen Free (0.5-6mm²) are made of brass (A1505FLSF8, A2507FLSF, A4607FLSF).
Elpress Pre-Insulated Multiple Tabs Rolled Type (0.5-2.5mm²)
- Elpress Pre-Insulated Multiple Tabs - Halogen Free (0.5-2.5mm²) are manufactured of brass, are tin plated (A1507FLSH, A2507FLSH).
Elpress Pre-Insulated End Connector Sleeves – Fully Insulated (1-6mm²)
- Elpress Pre-Insulated End Connector Sleeves- Halogen Free (1-6mm²) are manufactured of Cu and are tin plated (Elpress A2500E, Elpress A4600E)
Showing 1‐15 of 16 products
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier