The Silver Fox Fox-in-a-Box Thermal Printer Starter Kit is an ideal, cost-effective solution for printing large volumes of labels. Silver Fox offer 3 levels of the Fox-in-a-Box Thermal Printer Starter Kit: Basic (FIAB-BAS), Advanced (FIAB-ADV), Professional (FIAB-PRO), alld of which use the DTP-1/300 Plug ‘n’ Play Thermal Printer.
Includes everything you need in order to print our complete range of thermal labels which includes Fox-Flo, Fox labels, tie-on cable labels, heat shrink, non-shrink, Asset labels, Raised Profile labels, Valve Tags, 2-Part labelling system, Warning labels and wrap-around labels.
- DTP-1/300 Plug’N’Play Thermal Printer
- Silver Fox Labacus Innovator Software (Choice of Basic, Advanced or Professional version dependent on functionalities required)
- TSR3/300 300m Thermal Ribbon*
- USB printer cable
- Quick-start setup manual
- Full Technical Support
* Depending on labels ordered with the Silver Fox Fox-in-a-Box Thermal Printer Starter Kit.
The same printer and ribbon are shared at all levels. This common platform protects your investment and ensures the Silver Fox solution is easy and straightforward to use while at the same time offering a seamless upgrade from one level to another.
Your investment is further protected as our software automatically updates over the web, giving you the latest functionality.
The same software that drives Fox-in-a-Box® also includes our laser templates. These templates cover our full range of laser labels. Print laser labels with any standard office laser printer.
Tip- Turn time into profit!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Change and print labels seamlessly.
- Automatic USB port identification.
- Same software, same printer, same ribbon for all thermal labels.
- 3 levels of software.
- Seamlessly upgrade.
- Everything in one box.
- Software updates FOC.
- Quiet in operation.
- Free support.
Silver Fox Fox-in-a-Box Thermal Printer Starter Kit Levels
Silver Fox offer 3 levels of the Fox-in-a-Box Thermal Printer Starter Kit:
- Cut and paste from spreadsheets straight into software
- Automated USB port identification
- Seamlessly change between label types
- From CSV Spreadsheet – Import single columns/merge multiple columns
- Multiple line labels
- Choose your own font size
- Print 2 rolls of heat-shrink/non-shrink at same time
- Full spreadsheet view/import
- Select specific cells
- Produce cross ferrules
- Variable quantity duplication for each cable ID
- Bar Codes and QR Codes
- Import graphics onto labels
- Special Professional satellite
Download PDF Files for Additional Product Information, DTP-1/300 Thermal Printer information, Thermal Printer Ribbons and Version Comparison Chart.
Watch How easy is it to use a Fox-in-a-Box® Thermal Printer at the YouTube video below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|DTP-1 300dpi thermal printer
|Labacus Innovator Basic / Advanced / Professional
|TSR3/300 300m thermal ribbon
|USB printer cable
|Quick start guide
|Full technical support
|231mm (W) x 289mm (L) x 270mm (H)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
- Image 1: DTP-1/300 and Thermal Ribbons
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier